Thursday 5 July 2012

Last Few Months In Pictures


I know the blog, among other accounts, has been feeling rather neglected of late. Instead of using words to explain my absence, I thought I would use pictures to show where these few past months have taken me.

The Colour of Summer.
Spending time in London's Ice Bar.


Completing university assignments, waiting for my results - I've finally finished a year!
Visiting and feeding cool ponies.
Visiting and feeding this cutie.
Earning a penny or two here. (Picture taken from Google.)
I'm currently in the middle of  a rewrite! A complete overhaul, but hopefully it will be worth it. (Picture taken from Google.)
Using the ColorSplash App to update old photos. (This picture was taken on my 21st last year. My Mum's the lady in red. *Starts singing.*)
Spending time with my favourite couple.

Spending time at this place trying to cheer my nephew after his operation. (Picture taken from Google.)
Throwing my Mum a birthday tea part with all the trimmings!
I was taken to visit the Harry Potter Studio Tour. Able to view sets and props like....
This...
And this...
Able to stand on the Knight Bus with a Butterbeer....
And walk around this gigantic model of Hogwarts!!

11 comments:

  1. I love that your favourite couple is Shamy! They are awesome. Isn't the Harry Potter studio tour amazing! I almost cried when I walked around Hogwarts (sad, I know, but it's Hogwarts!)
    Glad you see you've been having a great year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Shamy, I smile whenever I think of them. Oh my god you've been too, it was so amazing. I love the first part with the cinema screen, what a way to start the show!
      Thank you, hope you've been well.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you back. Looks like you're very busy. Hope you are enjoying your summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - no idea where the time has gone this year! Hope you are too.

      Delete
  3. How awesome is that! I'd love to see all that HP stuff. And what is that big round building? (I realize this may be a dumb question :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The HP stuff was just amazing, so inspiring and beautiful. The round building is the Royal Albert Hall. (Huge concert hall, known mainly for classical concerts (like the BBC Proms we have here over the summer) but we have all sorts of music events, theatre, ballet, Cirque Du Soleil, dinners and fundraisers.)

      Delete
  4. I'm a little late in discovering this post, but it's lovely seeing what you've been up to. Looks like you've had a great time. The Harry Potter studio tour looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you back! :D Hope you've been well.
      The tour is just soooo magical. I think everyone has to see it who's a fan.

      Delete
  5. Hi, happened to stumble along your pics of the HP tour. Thinking of booking this for my daughers birthday - she's a massive fan. It looks fab, think I'll do it! Oh yes it is cool you're writer too, so am I (cringe when I say it still!) Children's fantasy mainly but some short stories too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should take her, it was absolutely amazing. I would love to go again. The whole experience was great.
      I know, sometimes it can be hard to say the words. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete