Friday 11 November 2011

Bah to Bluegh

  It's been one of those weeks, not unusual. I don't have much faith for it to get better before the end of 2011. (Bring on 2012 - as long as it is improved.)
  But I've decided not to be negative in this post, instead I'm going to list five things to be thankful/happy for. (Especially since today honours those wonderful heroes, and this is inspired by the lovely Meredith at Fairy Tales and Cappuccino. who posts 'Five Random Thoughts on a Friday.')

  1. Writing. Ok, this might be obvious but I've been thinking a lot about love this week, and writing is my love. Even if I never get anywhere, I know that I will write, it seeps out of me and I can't control it. 

  2. Thank god for reruns of Malcolm in The Middle. When I was younger I never found it funny, but this past year it has brought so much laughter to my house. It's mad, hilarious and scarily truthful. 

  3. Random messages from friends that say things like like; I miss your face; I've been thinking of you – you know what that means – *bursts into song* 'You are always on my mind...' Oh they make me laugh, and feel contented. 

  4. DOWNTON ABBEY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!! Do I need to say more? Doctor Who and Downton Abbey on the same day? With good food and games? Sigh. 

  5. Quote of the week: 'She is involved in work her soul must have' – Alice Walker
    (I am getting that engraved on something, anything. Because it warms my heart.)

  I hope you've all had a good week, and you crazy NaNo folks have found it productive.
  Here's to a glorious weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god! I love Downton Abbey - sooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love M in the M, but I haven't heard of Downtown Abbey. Am I sheltered?

    I'm thankful I'm not doing NaNo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you about hoping for a better year in 2012. Also, on the writing. I had a clearout last week and found some stories I'd written when I was probably six or seven (I think). So, I don't think I'll be stopping writing any time soon ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king A great photography tip that can help you out is to be realistic about your work. You can't expect to be a creative genius at all times. Art has a lot of ups and downs and if you're expecting to always be on top, you'll become very discouraged. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete