Thursday 24 November 2011

Tea Anyone...?


        Hi guys, *waves frantically*.

 There's no internet at my house at the moment while we switch providers, so I'm writing this from a computer at Uni. My essay sits on a word document somewhere on the screen, almost finished.

 Anyway, just wanted to pop by to see how everyone is doing? Any news I've missed?

 If you want, pull up a seat and we shall have a cuppa while we're here. Sugar? How milky?

 I'll be back soon (I hope) with something more interesting to talk about, my blog posts have been saving themselves, but for now if anyone feels like it then do pop over to Big Book Little Book's Blog. I was an entrant in their Harry Potter competition, and I spoke about my love for Book 3, The Prisoner of Azkaban.
 They are such a great blog, one of my favourite reviewers here.

 Anyhoo, I hope you all have enjoyed the catch up and tea (one day I shall get a real cup to all of you fabulous people) and have a good weekend.

Till next time, =).

4 comments:

  1. Hey Amie, thought I hadnt seen you around the blogging world for awhile. Hope things with uni are going good for you! I've just began the endless nightmare that is the disertation, *Sigh* Can't wait for the christmas holdidays! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amie, you've been missed! I'm glad you're doing OK, and still having fun with those essays. Hope you get your internet back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king Everyone has a story to tell, and a growing number of people are turning to photography as a tool for either self-expression or recording the important moments in life. As a science that has grown and changed considerably with the advance of technology, it is important to stay informed with tips from those who are experienced and knowledgeable in the field. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete